Wednesday, September 18, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: spanx!

It's another great day on Rue La La! If you haven't signed up yet, then please do! Their final sales are absolutely amazing and you can find some great deals on high-end merchandise. Check out their "Epic Dress Sale" for some nice clothing.

I haven't gotten a chance to search all of the sales, but my favorite sale items so far are from Spanx:



 

I don't care how skinny you are - you need Spanx. I usually wear them under dresses to smooth things out, and under my clothes when I am competing at horse shows. My favorite thing about Spanx is that their high-waisted products help you to remember to stand up straight! Good posture is always flattering.

Good luck hunting! I'll be looking at deals over at Hautelook today, too. Be prepared for another post!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment