Tuesday, October 8, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: geometric homegoods at zulily

Boy, am I on a Zulily kick! I've been checking sale websites almost every day in a search for awesome gifts (for family and for myself). Now that the weather is cooling down, The Hubs and I are talking about doing some more home renovations and decorating. So imagine my excitement when I saw this sale on Zulily!

Whenever I search for decor items, I have to think about the colors that The Hubs and I can agree on: brown, beige, taupe, gray, greige, ivory, and white. I'm partial to green, while The Hubs loves Georgia Tech gold/yellow. Here are my picks: 

Taupe & White Rug $109+

This lumbar pillow would match The Hubs' office. Hmm...Christmas gift? I'm seriously cheap when it comes to buying pillows, since I usually can buy the fabric and make them myself! If you aren't as crafty, then always make sure your pillows include a pillow form (or stuffing) with them. The actual pillow can cost as much as $10!

Nova Lumbar Pillow, $29.99
Moroccan Square Pillow $32.99





If you haven't signed up for Zulily, do yourself a favor and make an account. They have great deals on children's clothing and toys, but also include fun things for moms! I don't have children, but I do like searching their sales for gifts and women's clothing. Sign up for a free account here.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment