Thursday, January 2, 2014

[ budget ] :: things i will actually pay full price for

Yes, you read the title of this post correctly. There are things that I will happily pay full price for. Y'all should know by now that I love getting a good bargain, but I don't sacrifice quality -  no matter how good the deal. Here are a few of my favorite things lately:


Clockwise, from top left: Put 'em Up! :: my new favorite cookbook ($15.88). Not only does the author give recipes for preserving food, she also provides more recipes to use them in...definitely worth the investment! Philosophy Amazing Grace :: The Hubs always gets me this as a gift ($45.00). It's a nice, clean scent that isn't overpowering. Hint: wait until a gift set goes on sale at Ulta - you'll get bonus items in addition to the perfume. Lilly Pulitzer Luxe Agenda :: you can buy stickers to go with it. Stickers. 'Nuff said. ($40.00). LaraBar :: I'm addicted to the 'banana bread' flavor. This is my new go-to snack ($1.00). Old Navy Rockstar Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans :: these suckers stretch and have a higher rise than normal, meaning your muffin-top won't pop out! ($34.00).

- Maggie White


No comments:

Post a Comment