Friday, January 17, 2014

[ health ] :: blue ribbon workout

Every once in a while, I get a bad case of the dumb. I had this entire blog post written up and accidentally deleted it. Not smart. Not smart at all.

I had originally published this under my previous blog as a way to tone-up my legs before horse show season.


Start slow if you are not used to these exercises, and maybe complete half of the workout if it is difficult. You can repeat them 2-3 times for a more intense workout. If you have any injuries or are not sure if you should begin exercising, ask your doctor before beginning.

If you need to look up how to do the exercises, like the "saddlebag buster," check out this website. They have details on how to complete any exercise and you can even search for an exercise based on what muscle group you would like to tone up! It's one of my favorite online resources.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment