Tuesday, August 27, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: 50% off sale items at c. wonder

Every so often, C. Wonder has amazing 50% off sales on already marked down items! Last year I got 2 merino sweaters that retail $80 a piece for just $17 each.

Yes, I know I could go to Old Navy and get a sweater on sale for $5-$10, or Goodwill for $4.94 (I love Goodwill!), but I wouldn't get the same quality of clothing. C. Wonder is owned by the ex-husband of Tory Burch, so you get the same style of clothing at a more affordable price. And as for those sweaters I got? They have held up very well after multiple washings with no pilling, shrinking, or fading. Completely worth the $17 to have a great wardrobe basic that will last.

 

I like "window shopping" online, so here are my picks for the sale. If you are in the market for some nice clothes for work, then act fast before they sell out!

I've been eyeing this tunic for months, but shipping is $8.50.
Select sizes left. If you are a size 6 you're in luck!
Select initials are left. This would make a great hostess gift!
LaSay would love these!


This is about the same price as you would find for a pillow at TJMaxx.



This would make a great gift. It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment