Friday, August 30, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: about

I was on the phone with my mom this morning...

Mags: I got your birthday present!

Mom: It's Arthur Court from Rue La La, right?

Mags: Darn. You read my blog!

She had lots of questions about Rue La La and sites like Hautelook (another blog post for another day). We began talking about how I choose my deals, and why I don't post about the rock-bottom priced deals I see online.

Well, it's because I haven't used them.

With that being said, I promise to everyone that I will only post deals for items that I have used, will use, or have ordered myself, and I view as a good deal. I read many blogs on saving money and shopping smart, and they often post products that are crap. Are they trying to make money from advertising? I don't know.

What I do know, is I value the money I spend. (Although I spending money causes nausea and makes my skin crawl.) Like I've said before I like saving money, I like spending as little as possible, but I also look for quality products for a good price.

What do you think?

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment