Friday, August 30, 2013

[ entertainment ] :: friday fun! + $8 Maidenform bras

Confession: The Hubs and I like animated movies. Instead of going out, our movie of choice was Epic. Literally. That's the name of the movie.


It was surprisingly good for a kid-flick, and we found it cheaper on Amazon Instant Video ($4.99) than on our DirectTV service ($5.99). The Hubs was a tad annoyed with me when I asked him to check Amazon for their prices. He said, "it's just a dollar!" so I reminded him that I bought 4 boxes of pasta this week for under a dollar. He rolled his eyes at me and said something to the likes of "you're ridiculous."

Enjoy!

- Maggie White

P.S. - emergency update! I know it's almost midnight, but I was reading my favorite blog and saw that select Maidenform bras are now Buy One Get One 50% off, plus 30% off + free shipping for Labor Day. This means I can get two of the $15 bras I've been eye-balling for just $15.75! Sometimes it pays to wait. Including tax, it came out to around $8 for each bra. I'll let you know how these bras shape up as soon as they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment