Wednesday, August 28, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: Maidenform bras $10-$15

Here's a bit of personal information for you: the only bras I currently wear are from Victoria's Secret. However, their intimates are pricy so I don't buy them often. This has left me with a few bras that have lost their elastic or are fraying.

Gross. I got really frustrated the other day when all I had to work were light colored blouses, and I only had a black bra that was not literally falling apart at the seams. This is not ok.

So I'm willing to branch out of my comfort zone...for the right price. When I'm looking for deals online I set a price in my mind that I would pay for a good quality item. In this case, I decided $10-$15 was a good sale price for a well-made bra. After all, bras at Target or TJMaxx run in the $12-$20 range and I am not about to start sifting through Goodwill for underpants. I also wear a hard to find size, so the internet is usually my best option.

I started looking at my most favorite place in the whole world: Amazon. I noticed that they had Maidenform bras (in my size!) for as little as $10, with FREE Amazon Prime shipping - cha-ching! Maidenform also has a sale on their website going on for $15 bras + free shipping.



So here's your deal of the day ladies: bras. Click here to view Maidenform's full Amazon selection.

$12.28 and up.

I still haven't convinced myself to order online. Target may have some things in the store that are my size, but the chances are slim. I think there is a bra hunt in order, so we'll see!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment