Monday, September 30, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: $15 modcloth clothing

Gillybean is a horrible amazing friend.

I honestly can't decide, since she called me on her way home from work and told me about the $15 Stylish Surprise from ModCloth. Naturally she twisted my arm into ordering two surprise items! (Totally lying - I did it myself). Click here to check it out!






For $15 per item (max 4 items), ModCloth will send you a surprise piece of clothing. All you do is select your size, pay $4 shipping, and you get your items in the mail a few days later. Here's what they say:

"My, what a Stylish Surprise! For just $15, you might get anything from a terrific top or sassy skirt, to a dazzling dress or cute coat. There’s a beautiful bevy of mystery items with retail values from $29.99 to $299.99! Ready for some fashion fun? Simply select your size, then add a chic secret to your shopping bag. Hurry - supplies are limited, so snag a Stylish Surprise while you still can!"

The catch? Final sale, no returns or exchanges!

My backup plan is to 1) love what I get, 2) trade with Gillybean, 3) re-gift to my sisters (one is slightly bigger than me, one is smaller so it works out perfectly!), or 4) re-sell on eBay.

Gillian and I will probably get together and open our Stylish Surprise packages together. And freak out over them. She ordered a piece or clothing and some shoes, and I got two pieces of clothing.

Confession time: I wear a size 11 shoe, so if they had any shoes left when I ordered, I would have gotten 4 pairs of shoes. It's hard to find shoes for $15 in my size, if at all! Plus, my mom and sisters have big feet, too. Muahahaha.

I feel like I've gambled with my money, and it's making me slightly nauseous. I think it's time to slowly back away from the computer for a while.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment