Tuesday, October 1, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: BookBub + 10% off at horse.com

First deal - 10% off at horse.com today! A few weeks ago, I posted some daily deals for horse-care items. I love horse.com because they give you a discount for ordering multiples of the same item. Check it out here!



I love my eBooks, and last night I discovered BookBub - a website that allows you to find free eBooks and books at a discounted price (usually $0.99 to $2.99). How awesome is that? 


They link to multiple eBook platforms, like Kindle, Apple iBooks, and Nook. If you don't have a Kindle, Nook, or iPad, you can still enjoy eBooks! Amazon has a Kindle App and Kindle Reader that you can download onto your computer or smartphone.

I signed up for their emails so I will get periodic emails alerting me to free books in genres that I like.

Happy reading!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment