Monday, September 16, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: 20% off at Old Navy

There's a 20% off sale going on now at Old Navy until 9/19. Not a bad deal, considering some of the newer things are being marked down already! Use code ONTREAT.



If you ordered anything during their Labor Day sale, then you may also have "Super Cash" that you can use towards your order. However, they will only let you use one deal at a time.

Since I lost weight, I've been slowly building my wardrobe back up with basic pieces and a few fun things. You'll notice that I like tan, gray, and black. Hah! Here are some of my picks for my fall wardrobe:

Knit Dresses, now $25
I got this shirt at the Labor Day sale...it's The Hubs' favorite. I have no clue why...maybe because he has one just like it?

Plaid Shirts, now $20
My new staple...I layer this thing under everything. I can be casual and wear it with shorts, a little dressier and wear it with boots and skinny jeans, or even to work with a cardigan on top.

Chambray Top, $29.94
I wore my black jeans all the time last winter...but now they fall off of me. Sad. :(

Rockstar Skinny Jeans, $34.50
Remember to go to Old Navy through the "Shop & Earn" feature on Swagbucks to get double SB's on your order. Happy shopping!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment