Friday, September 6, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: Bodies...The Exhibition

I woke up this morning with the most fabulous email from Amazon Local: Bodies...The Exhibition tickets from $14+. You need a free account with Amazon or Amazon local to get the deal.

How have I never been there? I teach a Human Anatomy class and I have lived in the Atlanta area since it arrived here. Epic nerd-failure.

I'm getting two of these deals ($40 for two adult tickets with audio guide) for me and The Hubs. I have a sinking feeling that we won't need the audio guides because I'll be running my mouth the whole time. These deals will sell out fast, but the tickets are good until March 13, 2014.

If you use SwagBucks, make sure to buy your Amazon deal through their Shop & Earn program to get triple SwagBucks for every dollar you spend!




Get excited! I cannot wait to go - we will probably go sometime in September when we use a Groupon for the Atlanta Zoo as well. What a fun day that will be!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment