Monday, September 30, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: cyber monday at Target

Whew - I'm back, people! I have so much to write about my weekend, but first: the daily deal!

Target is having a Cyber Monday event - spend $75 on eligible products and get a $10 gift card. They also have free shipping on eligible orders over $50. This is a great time to knock some items off of your wish list, or do some early holiday shopping. The $10 gift card will come in handy for shopping later on or you can give it as a gift.

Yay, Target!

When you add your item to your cart, you will see the $10 card added to your order total, but then a $10 discount will be directly applied making it free.

Don't know what to get? Check out these bad boys, $20 each:


I wanted to get the bar cart that I've been in love with for the past two weeks, but the shipping was over $25 - no thanks! Even with the gift card added, it's cheaper to pick it up in store this week.

As soon as The Hubs texts me back from work, though, I'll be ordering a wedding present! Oh boy!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment