Tuesday, September 10, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: groupon deals

Y'all should know by now - I love Groupon. I was perusing their daily deals and decided to check out their 'Goods' section and was pleasantly surprised! Who would've thought that Groupon would have deals on awesome jewelry like this? I'm in lust with these green bangles, only $19.99!

Sophia B Gold-Plated Bangles $79.92 $19.99

Well, I think we all know what I spent the last of my Groupon credit on...I haven't gotten this emotional over shopping in a while. Shame on you, Mags. Shame!

I'm weak. It's been a bad day. I'll be mad at myself for spending money later, but my lame excuses will make it ok.

Sophia B Gold-Plated Earrings $43.99 $34.99

In my defense, these are 22K gold-plated and are made of actual gemstones. That is, if you count onyx, carnelian, amethyst, and quartz as "gemstones."

Next up, these Cuisinart Immersion Blenders caught my eye. I love my immersion blender for making winter soups, gazpacho, jellies, jams, salsas, sauces...you name it, I make it! This is a great price ($32.99) for a top-quality brand.

Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Blender $65 $32.99

Finally, Groupon is still having it's amazing deal on $5 tickets to Studio Movie Grill in Alpharetta, GA and Duluth, GA. The tickets are normally $10.50 - that's 52% savings! I think they have the ticket prices so cheap to lure you in to eat food. But, if you can be strong and order just a water, you can have a fun night out on the cheap.


- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment