Monday, September 9, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: Ray Ban Wayfarers and Aviators for 85 bucks!

I knew there was a reason I signed up for nomorerack.com! On a whim, I started searching the site for "luxury" brands and found a ton of Ray Ban sunglasses for $85 and up. Yes, please.

These sales do not last long, so go ahead and sign up here to check it out! When you sign up using my link, you will get a $10 gift card to the site (lucky! I didn't get one!). It will also ask you to email or share the site with your friends via email of Facebook, so to avoid sending anything out just begin clicking links to begin shopping.

Search for "Ray Ban" to see the deals:


Ray Ban Unisex Wayfarer Sunglasses
$220 $85 - assorted colors and sizes

Ok, I need to wipe the drool from my keyboard. How fabulous is that price?

Ray Ban Unisex Aviator Sunglasses
$220 $92 - assorted colors and sizes

LaSay and Gracie (my sisters) might go bonkers over this sale. They are never without their Ray Ban sunglasses! How nice would it be to have a less expensive back-up pair, or another color?

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment