Sunday, September 8, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: no more rack . com

My mom sent me a text today to show me a deal she found: 12 bras for $25. Given my recent hunt for cheap undergarments, I was intrigued.

I signed up for nomorerack.com to check it out, and I must say that they do carry a lot of off-brand or "Seen On TV" items, but they also have a bunch of name brand items as well! Plus, they offer $2 shipping.

Go here to sign up - I recommend at least getting a free account to view the deals as they come up. I ordered some new earrings (off of my never-ending wishlist), so I'll let you know how they are when they arrive.

Here are some neat things I saw, like 144 nail stickers for $9.00. Gillybean loves these stinkin' things.


3 Pashmina scarves for $19.00 (made of 70% wool and 30% silk - no rayon!).


Stila Lipcolors for 8 bucks (normally $22):



2 pairs of freshwater pearl earrings (I always lose mine, so this is one thing I am considering to buy).


Silver plated "genuine gemstone" rings - even if they are cheap, they are good looking knock-offs!


 Want something more practical? 40 Duracell batteries for $19.


Silicone baking mats from Le Chef for $19. These have 4.7 out of 5 stars on Overstock.com, but are a few dollars more!


 $19.00 - order your footie pajamas now. Need I say more?


So, what's the down side to this site? They have limited quantities and the sales are timed so they go fast. I was on there for an hour (yes, an hour of my life) and saw a ton of things that would be fun to try or give as gifts! What's your favorite thing on the site?

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment