Thursday, September 12, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: size 8 shoes + $29 jeans + fall clothing sale

Man, I wish I had smaller feet! Unfortunately for me, my feet are huge and it's hard to find cute shoes on sale.

But if you're a size 8, then you're in luck! MyHabit is having an amazing shoe sale, but only on size 8 shoes. Check out some of these stunners:

Donald J Pliner $295 $45
Also at MyHabit: Big Star Jeans. These run around $100 at stores like Buckle. Normally, I would not buy jeans online, but I have a pair of these Big Star Remy jeans and love them! They are relaxed in the hip/thigh and are great for women who are a bit more bottom-heavy.

Big Star Remy $98 $29

There is honestly more stuff on MyHabit than I have time to go through. But the prices? Wow! They are offering 50-70% off high-end items for men, women, kids, and home. It looks like the events and sales change daily, so head on over and check it out!

Zulily has been having sales on some cute fall clothing. I'm partial to this dress - can you believe it's only $11.99?  It was $47.00 originally.


If you haven't joined Zulily, then you are missing out on great sales. They offer new sales every day, and feature children's clothing and games, women's clothing and accessories, and even home furnishings.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment