Thursday, September 12, 2013

[ review ] :: the $8 maidenform bras

The Maidenform bras that I posted about arrived last week, and I wanted to give them a try (and a wash) before I did any sort of review on them.

I ended up getting these for $8 each (shipped) over Labor Day weekend. I have to say, that these are good bras! They are comfortable, fit well, and don't cause any pudgey-rolls under my clothes.


How do they compare to my fancy Victoria's Secret bras? I'm getting used to them, but it could be that I need a different size. I almost feel like I need to go down a band size, and up a cup size in these. When I compared them to an old(er) bra, I noticed that the underwire and cup did not extend as far. However, that could be due to the style that I got. Maybe I will order a different size or style to try when they go on sale again!


So, what do you think? Good deal?

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment