Wednesday, October 30, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: kate spade sale ends tonight!

I'm being totally slack today - I haven't recovered from my lack of sleep over the weekend and I have a big old stack of papers to grade. The Kate Spade sale is still going on (read about it here), and it's honestly the best deal I can find today. Hurry! It ends tonight.

http://surprise.katespade.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-KateSale-Site/en_US/Search-Show?cgid=ks-view-all#cgid=ks-view-all&srule=price-low-to-high&start=0&sz=550


The Hubs told me yesterday that I have quite a few gentleman-readers that like to hear about how I search for deals and coupon for groceries (I apologize in advance to their wives). So, menfolk - this sale is an excellent time to get a fancy-schmancy gift for your lady. (She doesn't have to know you got it at 75% off.)

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment