Wednesday, October 23, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: peacock EVERYTHING at zulily

I know a few ladies who go cuckoo for peacocks, so when I saw this sale on Zulily I got really excited (for them). If you know anyone who loves peacocks, or even jewel-tone colors, then these would make awesome gifts!

Foil Tray
$16.99, was $25

Is that tray too peacock for you? It is for me! But I like this candle:

Peacock Plume Candle
$10.99, was $15

There are also solid colored items in turquoise and rich jewel tones, like this awesome colander! There is a bunch of purple stuff:

5 qt Colander
$17.99, was $26

If you haven't signed up for Zulily, do yourself a favor and make an account. They have great deals on children's clothing and toys, but also include fun things for moms! I don't have children, but I do like searching their sales for gifts and women's clothing. Sign up for a free account here.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment