Thursday, October 17, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: wooden toys at zulily

Gah, Zulily has awesome stuff. I don't have kids, but I look through the toys every once in a while (what do kids play with these days besides iPhones and tablets?).

When I saw these wooden toys I got a little nostalgic. Who didn't have a wooden puzzle or wooden blocks when they were a kid?

First up: toys from Melissa & Doug, starting at just $8.99. I love the abacus!

$11.99

Or this Patten Block Kit - yay spatial skills!

$14.99

Maxim toys also has some amazing looking wooden playsets, from $7.99. I used to have a set of Lincoln Logs when I was a kid, and these remind me of them:

Micro Timbers Log Set, $7.99

If your kid likes gardening (and their veggies), then check out this Farmers Market Stand Set! It's a bit expensive, but how awesome is it?!

$139.99

If you haven't signed up for Zulily, do yourself a favor and make an account. They have great deals on children's clothing and toys, but also include fun things for moms! I don't have children, but I do like searching their sales for gifts and women's clothing. Sign up for a free account here.



- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment