Saturday, November 23, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: $5 off meat at kroger

I don't usually post a daily deal on Saturday, but this one is really good. Coupons for fresh meat are rare (Leprechaun-rare, not Unicorn-rare) so I will definitely be using this deal! This Kroger eCoupon is good until 01/03/2014.

http://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?campaign=DigitalCoupons&banner=Kroger

I will most definitely be getting $20 worth of Manager's Special Tyson boneless skinless chicken (and maybe some turkey sausage) with this coupon. That means that for $15, I can get 8-10 lbs of chicken. At the Kroger that I frequent, the meat and pre-packaged produce goes on sale for 50% off the day before it's sell-by date. I either cook a huge batch of it for lunches and dinners, or I repackage it and freeze it for later. Gross or awesome? You decide!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment