Monday, November 25, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: $50 Amex gift card for $40

Woot! This is my 200th post - can you believe it? Thank you to the few of you who read on a daily basis!

This is my last Daily Deal for a while - things are about to get super duper crazy in my house. Have you made a last minute run to the grocery store yet? I did today, and boy did it have me sweating in the checkout lane. Buying things full-price makes me nervous...I should probably see a therapist...but I didn't really have a choice in the matter.

At Publix today, I picked up some orange juice for mimosas breakfast, bloody mary mix, limes, and flowers to spruce up the guest room. On the bright side, I had a few coupons and got some free hummus. Hummus makes everything OK.

I also took advantage of the new gift card deal: spend $25 on groceries and get $10 off a $50 American Express gift card. You can find the coupon in the Publix Health & Beauty flier - it's the purple booklet that you can find at the front of the store.

Note: The Amex card weren't scanning properly at my store - the manager let me use the coupon on a $50 Visa gift card instead. There is an activation fee of $4.95 on some gift cards.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment