Sunday, November 24, 2013

[ entertainment ] :: sunday funday!

The Hubs and I went to go see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire last night and it was awesome. We used a Groupon, of course!


This morning, we got up to go to the Atlanta Zoo, where The Hubs had to drag me through the park as I was snapping (hundreds of) pictures at a snail's pace. I was a little bummed that many of the animals were inside and not in their exhibits since it was too cold. Georgia animals are wimpy like that. Oh, and guess what? I had a Groupon for the zoo, too!

Yep. That's The Hubs. What a stud.

And then...we worked on the house some more. I have more pictures to show from the zoo (some of my favorite animals, of course) and our house progress. T-minus 48 hours until we have house guests!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment