Tuesday, December 10, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: cheap gifts at old navy

Have you checked out the sale items at Old Navy this week? They have great gift items from $8 and up plus you can get 25% off your purchase (or 35% off a purchase of $100 or more) when you use the promotional code HOLIDAY.

Some of my favorites (hint, hint The Hubs) for women:

Was $14.94. Now $7.00


I might have bought this sweater for myself...it was just $9 with the 25% off discount! If it fits well I'll post a picture for y'all (and then order five more).

Was $24.94. Now $12.00

Was $16.94. Now $8.00.

I am a big fan of Old Navy because they sell many of their items in "Tall" sizes. The Hubs and I are both very tall, so it's hard to find shirts that are long enough for us. Many of the pajama bottoms for women and men come in longer lengths. Hooray!

Some of my favorites for men:

Was $19.94. Now $7.00.

Boxers are always a good gift for The Hubs...with a matching t-shirt! Shirt - was $9.94, now $5.00 (just $3.75 with discount). Boxers - was $8.50, now $7.00 (just $5.25 with discount).



The Hubs always gets me a few sets of pajamas for Christmas. It's a cute tradition that we've started, and I have to admit that he has pretty good taste!

I have no idea how much he spent at Old Navy, but they did email him a 20% coupon that is good on our next purchase. If anyone uses this deal and gets the coupon, let me know how much you bought so I can start to figure out how much The Hubs spent! That man is sneaky.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment