Friday, February 7, 2014

[ daily deals ] :: free makeup on your birthday

Being the frugal gal that I am, I'm always looking for freebies on my birthday. One new freebie I found this year was from Sephora - a free makeup sampler with any purchase during your birthday month! I used this excuse to stock up on my favorite Eyeko eyeliner.

As part of my birthday gift, I got a sample size of Benefit's Watt's Up! facial highlighter and Benefit's They're Real! mascara. Good thing too, because I'm in the market for a new highlighting powder or stick. My favorite part, though, is that the sample size of the mascara normally sells for $10.00! And I'll be honest - I've worn this stuff for a few days and I am obsessed with it. This may make my list of "Things I Will Actually Spend Money On."


To take advantage of this deal, you must first sign up as a Beauty Insider. As a Beauty Insider, you get your free birthday gift plus you can take advantage of Sephora's rewards program. For every $100 you spend, you earn 100 points and can redeem them for a prize...usually a set of premium samplers or a small size product. In addition, you get 3 free samples with every order (I opted for some GlamGlow samples) plus a larger sample when you spend $25 or more. I got a 1 year subscription to Allure magazine for free! Woot!

One of my guilty pleasures is trying new beauty products so I am a total sucker for this stuff! Check it out here.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment