Thursday, February 6, 2014

[ daily deals ] :: $6 movie tickets

I've been trying to be good about spending. Being frugal is hard.

So imagine how happy I was today when a new movie Groupon deal arrived! I bought 10 of them. No shame. The Hubs and I love going out to the movies and this is the most cost-effective way to see new releases.

Groupon is having another amazing deal on $6 tickets to Studio Movie Grill in Alpharetta, GA and Duluth, GA. The tickets are normally $11 - that's 45% savings! I think they have the ticket prices so cheap to lure you in to eat food. But, if you can be strong and order just a water (and sneak in some candy), you can have a fun night out 'on the cheap.'



I've posted this deal before, and I'll keep posting it because it's our favorite affordable way to go on a date. Between now and April 20th, we will go to five movies. I'll have to have The Hubs look over the upcoming movie releases again to see if we need to buy more tickets...

If you haven't used Groupon before, sign up here to get your deal!  

Note: if you buy this deal and want to go see a movie on the weekend, buy your tickets ahead of time. They sell out of seats fast.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment