Sunday, April 20, 2014

weekend wrap up :: 4/14 - 4/20

It was a great week to unwind from the previous weekend and do some gardening! Y'all - I got my tomatoes in the ground! I'll have pictures to prove it later.

After a long weekend of horse showing, I realized how important it was to drink water - both for my health and for my budget! It sounds silly, but it works. Growing your own salad garden is another fun way to save a little money on produce and makes for a killer container garden.


 
Garden chores for the week included pruning herbs and expanding the garden bed. The Hubs very graciously helped me add a ~15' x ~4' to our terraced veggie garden.


Finally, we thawed out some of the Mini Classic Meatloaves we made from our Zaycon Foods ground beef order - holy cow. They are amazing! Almost as good as the Classic Meatballs recipe I posted last week!


- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment