Monday, January 13, 2014

[ health ] :: the time we have up fast food (again)

Remember back in September when I gave up fast food? I'm doing it again, people! And hopefully with more success this time. I have to say first, that this is not for health reasons. I'm pretty content with my weight (although I could be a little less flab-tastic), and the main reason I'm doing this is because I'm a cheap, cheap b*tch.

Even though The Hubs and I planned ahead financially, the holidays put a hurtin' on my wallet. Plus, we ate so darn much I still can't look at food like I used to. Seriously. This picture makes me want to hurl:

Cannot...bring...myself...to...eat...

So...with the exception of a long car trip later this month...

No fast food in January.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment