Monday, August 26, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: $5 movie tickets

As much as I would like to stay at home (and do nothing), The Hubs likes to go out. I've gotten into the habit of searching Groupon for deals on entertainment and dining. Let's face it - a night out with dinner and a movie can cost up to $50+. Not my kind of thing. Studio Movie Grill in Alpharetta, GA and Duluth, GA have had deals on movie tickets for the past few months, and they are a great deal! The tickets are normally $10.50 and on Groupon they are just $5 each. That's 52% savings!

I think they have the ticket prices so cheap to lure you in to eat food. But, if you can be strong and order just a water, you can have a fun night out on the cheap!


The latest deal expires on October 10th, so get your tickets now! I had Groupon credits from referrals, so we bought 6 tickets - enough for 3 movie outings.

The movies we want to see so far are Elysium, The Mortal Instruments, and The Butler. I can't wait! What movies will you go see with your Groupon?

No comments:

Post a Comment