Thursday, August 29, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: J.Crew bubble necklaces $5.35

These bubble necklaces were a big trend last summer and earlier this year, but I have to tell you: I am still obsessed with them. I love a good statement necklace, but I absolutely will not pay $169 for a brass and resin piece of costume jewelry from J.Crew. No way. For that price, I could buy a nicer piece of jewelry with semi-precious stones. This gal has her priorities straight.

J.Crew Factory (which I love) still carries them for $88, and they are $44 on sale this week for the Labor Day holiday. But still - $44 for a necklace? Come on!


Last year for Christmas, I got my sisters (and myself) a few of these bubble necklaces. From eBay. For just $5.35 each, with $1.99 shipping! That is a good price for some well-designed costume jewelry. Here are a few of my favorites that I ordered from sellers in China. Click here to check them out.

And, if you're ever wondering - the best costume jewelry on eBay comes from China!




Enjoy!

- Maggie White



No comments:

Post a Comment