Thursday, August 29, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: Lilly Pulitzer on Rue La La

As much as I hate to admit it, I love things from Lilly Pulitzer. The bright colors are cheery and are a great pick-me-up, and remind me of my family. My mom and sisters are obsessed with Lilly - from clothes to housewares - so I thought I would post some things I found on Rue La La!

While these aren't the greatest deals in the whole world, Rue La La usually has decent deals on their clothing. Get it while it's hot!

Note: you need a Rue La La account to view the deals. It's free to sign up here.

You can find these items under the "Final Sale Act I" and "Gifts Under $100" sales. Here are some of my picks:

Lilly Pulitzer "Scarlet Begonias" iPad®/Netbook Sleeve

$26.00  $22.90

Lilly Pulitzer "Resort Chic Critter" Wedge

$218.00  $69.90

Lilly Pulitzer "Raleigh" Kissy Pink Silk Top

$118.00  $49.90

Lilly Pulitzer "Resort Chic Perforated" Patent Wedge Pump

$238.00  $79.90


Lilly Pulitzer "Give Me Some Leg" Set of 4 Koozies

$24.00  $17.90

Lilly Pulitzer "Callie" Hotty Pink Day Lilly Skirt

$78.00  $29.90

Lilly Pulitzer "Nice To See You" 19.5in Melamine Party Tray

$36.00  $19.90

These are going to go fast, so if you know a Lilly-lover go on and get some items to have on hand as gifts! I even snag Lilly Pulitzer items on clearance at TJMaxx to save to give my sisters for Christmas. It's much better to get things ahead of time when they're on sale than wait until the last minute to buy a gift! What are your Rue La La favorites today?

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment