Friday, August 30, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: Shoshanna 70% off - Arthur Court serveware 60% off - Lucky Brand Shoes 60% off

It's another great day on Rue La La! If you haven't signed up yet, then please do! Their final sales are absolutely amazing and you can find some great deals on high-end merchandise. I've already picked a few things to give as birthday and Christmas gifts. My mom's birthday is coming up on September 7th and I found her the perfect present!

I haven't gotten a chance to search all of the sales, but here are few of my picks so far:

Shoshanna Blue Print Draped Dress

$345.00  $79.90

Ok, I have to say that even though it's $80 for a dress, Shoshanna dresses are sewn with magic-infused threads. This designer has a knack for making the most flattering dresses I have ever tried on. I have 3 Shoshanna dresses (that I bought on clearance) and they always look fabulous! It's nice to have a dress in your closet that you know will look great even if you aren't feeling pretty. And look at that price markdown! You can't find that in a store.

Shoshanna Pink Geometric Print Top

$295.00  $59.90

Need fall boots? Check out Lucky Brand Shoes:

Lucky Brand "Sanna" Suede Tall Shaft Boot

$219.00  $99.90

Arthur Court "Grape Leaf" 10in Bowl

$59.00  $19.90

Arthur Court makes great serving pieces! I have a ton of them, and mix them with some Mariposa pieces I got as wedding gifts. They are made of aluminum, but look very fancy-schmancy on your table. I'm thinking about getting this little beauty for Christmas gifts (plus one for myself). Wouldn't that look pretty on a table as a decorative piece?

Arthur Court "Coastal" 12in Tray

$50.00  $19.90

I just know some of you love sea shell-anything. Arthur Court has a myriad of "themes" for its pieces, using different fruits, vegetables, and animals as inspiration. I will tell you though, the butterfly-themed pieces sell out fast, as do the plain pieces. Get 'em while they're hot!

Arthur Court "Quattro" 18.25in Tray

$125.00  $49.90

When you go on Rue La La to their final sale, you will see a list of all of the brands they have. Warning: you must search through all the crap to find the good stuff. It's kind of like going clothing shopping on the sale rack at the mall: sometimes the prices aren't that great, or you look at the merchandise like, "why the hell would anyone make such an atrocious thing?" But then, you find it. The perfect piece of clothing.

Good luck hunting! I'll be looking at deals over at Hautelook today, too. Be prepared for another post!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment