Friday, August 30, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: round 2 - C. Wonder 50% off - Philosophy 50% off

Well folks, C. Wonder is still offering 50% off their sale items and it looks like they've added more clothes to it! There's nothing that I'm swooning over, but they did add their Chain Link Dinnerware to the sale.

Was: $18.00 Sale: $4.99

I've had my eye on the Navy Ikat Dinnerware for a while...if that ever goes on clearance you can bet I'm going to snatch it up! Right now there is a 25% off sale on regularly priced items. I think I'll hold out for a better deal.

Navy Ikat: $10.00 - $14.00

The deals I posted about the other day are still going strong! If you're in the Duluth/Johns Creek/Alpharetta area, don't pass up these Scoutmob deals for FREE gluten-free bread and 50% off some of my favorite restaurants. I only share deals to places I have been and I like, so you know they're good! The Groupon deals for $5 or $6 movie tickets are available - but for a limited time!

Please, please, please do yourself a favor and head over to Hautelook and check out their sale on Philosophy products, starting at 11:00 am EST. The Hubs gets me a set of Philosophy's Amazing Grace every year, so maybe I can help him out and buy it myself! This set used to retail at Sephora for just over $40. Hautelook has it for just $20.


"Based on rich, scientific heritage and inspirational messaging, philosophy has created a fresh, approachable attitude towards beauty. Filled with philosophy favorites, this Bestsellers Collection packs travel-size essentials into a sweet pink cosmetic bag for on-the-go skincare made simple. Including their beloved makeup remover, exfoliating wash, shower gel and moisturizer, this luxurious set will leave you feeling refreshed and inspired." From Hautelook.
There are other fun deals on makeup palettes and brushes. If I were in the market for new cosmetic brushes, I would definitely pick up these babies:



$87.50 $29.00
Made from natural fibers, and wood handles. Nice! This eye brush set has everything you need:


$49.99 $15.00

And finally, there are eyeshadow sets for as low as $13.50. I don't know about you, but I love playing with makeup! It's nice to be able to experiment with new colors without paying an arm and a leg.

$65.86 $13.50
 
Hautelook also has men's and women's clothing and accessories starting at just $10, and children's clothing starting at $5. What a deal! Stock up on some brand new digs for back-to-school.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment