Saturday, August 31, 2013

[ entertainment ] :: saturday night movies!

I'm hanging out with my family this weekend, so deciding on what to watch can be difficult sometimes. Since it's hot outside, we're staying cool by watching a movie!

Here is what was on the playlist this afternoon:


Troy (2004), starring Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, and Eric Bana (swoon!). Surprisingly, my parents had it but my youngest sister had never seen it. I usually do not like re-watching movies, but it's been so long since it first came out that I enjoyed it. Can you believe it's been 9 years?

If you need some family friendly movie ideas, check out last night's movie Epic here. Would you rather go out? Then Groupon is having a great deal for $5 tickets to Studio Movie Grill and $6 tickets to Movie Tavern. And don't forget the popcorn!

Anyway, I'm going back to a leisurely weekend reading, eating, wine-ing, and writing biology exams. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment