Monday, September 2, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: i done lost my mind

I thought the spending was over this week. After buying 2 new bras and some t-shirts from Old Navy yesterday, I was done shopping. But no - Amazon dragged me back in with it's Labor Day sales!

The Hubs and I have been looking for a new mattress for over a year, but never could agree on a price for one. We are still doing renovations and improvements to our house so an expensive memory foam mattress is not our #1 priority. About a month ago, he was itching to get a 12" memory foam mattress from Aldi for $199.99 and I put a stop to that right away! I told him that we were better off saving the money and waiting to get an inexpensive mattress that at least has a warranty.

Lo and behold, the perfect mattress came along: $311.99 (63% off) Queen Size with FREE 2-Day Amazon Prime Shipping!


I'm so excited! Amazon Prime makes returns super easy, and the mattress comes with a 25-year warranty. Even if it doesn't work out, I say it's a win-win.

This deal is only good today since it is the Amazon Gold Box Deal of the day. There are other upcoming deals, but they only last a few hours and are for a limited quantity. Most of the deals seem to be on mattresses and bedding. I want a new sheet set, so if the price is right I'll check out the upcoming deal on sheets at 5:00 pm EST.

- Maggie Whtie

No comments:

Post a Comment