Wednesday, September 4, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: toys for smart kids + grown up sippy cups

I didn't think I would find anything good on sale, but I did! My friends who have children were super excited when I posted a Zulily deal on Birkenstock shoes the other day, so I figured I would post more kids deals when I find them. Now, this isn't the most impressive sale, but check out these awesome toys from Rue La La.

Have I mentioned before that I teach biology? I am a little partial to this floor puzzle.


Learning Resources Skeleton Floor Puzzle

$27.99  $17.90

Look! Element books!

Workman Publishing "The Elements" 2-Book Set

$59.90  $39.90

I'm glad I don't have kids, or else I would be buying everything. I'm pretty sure they'd be like miniature versions of Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory.

Now, these next items are things I am actually going to buy at some point. I know, I know...I said I was done spending. But I'll be hiding these away until Christmas to give to The Hubs (shh! don't tell him!). They are on sale at Hautlook, but I found them cheaper and with FREE shipping through Amazon!

My mom has a set of these Vino 2 GO cups and they are perfect for the pool...or when you get a little sloppy and need a sippy cap on your drink. Get a set of two pink-lidded cups for $16.08, or one pink and one green for $14.88.


Set of 2 : $16.08


And I found these beer cups! How neat looking are these?

Set of 2 : $15.99

- Maggie White


No comments:

Post a Comment