Friday, September 20, 2013

[ entertainment ] :: friday fun!

Woo hoo! It's taco night!

I haven't shown you my epic Publix haul this week (The Hubs and I went there 5 times...seriously), but we got a ton of Old El Paso foods. I'm talking taco shells, tortillas, seasoning, enchilada sauce, and taco sauce. The Hubs didn't mind that I got a ton of this stuff since he loves homemade tacos with all the fixins'. We will make a taco out of pretty much anything...turkey, beef, chicken, pork, beans...so it was definitely a good buy for us.

We have also picked out a movie for tonight: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I've never seen it so I'm pretty excited! We'll probably throw on our PJ's, make some popcorn, and enjoy a $3 bottle of wine. I don't know about you, but that's my idea of fun. Maybe it will get chilly tonight and we can make a fire inside, too.






Oh, and do laundry. I've promised The Hubs I would finally get around to it!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment