Thursday, September 5, 2013

[ review ] :: berry baskets from sur la table

I figure that if I'm going to share my Daily Deals, I may as well share (and review) what I actually purchase!

I think I'm done shopping for a while. Like seriously shopped-out, with the exception of getting my new garden bed ready for my fall veggies (I just ordered a load dirt to pick up in the morning).

These berry baskets have been on my radar for a while, and I am so glad I got them! They are on sale now from Sur La Table for just $1.99 each. I took one outside with me this evening and filled it with fresh okra and cherry tomatoes from the garden. I really like the way they look, plus they are super sturdy. When I compare their price to some of the disposable items available online, I'm glad I went with something I can wash and reuse for years to come.


So, what do you think? A good investment, or a waste of money?

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment