Friday, October 11, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: $25 gift card from Target

Ok people - Target has another online gift card deal. Spend $125+ on bedding, bath, or home decor and get a free $25 gift card!

Normally, I would not be spending $100+, but The Hubs has requested a memory foam topper for our new mattress. Remember the Amazon mattress I got for $300? It is awesome and we are sleeping great, but The Hubs wants it to be more plush when he is laying down. We're both side sleepers, so I get where he is coming from.

So, I'm on the hunt for a mattress topper. And I'll be darned, there is one with great reviews on Target.com for $124.99. I'm loving that I'm buying something and getting rewarded at the same time (it's a win-win) and I can use that gift card to get free groceries from Target!

Cool Comfort Memory Foam Mattress Topper, $124.99


Here's the problem - I'm one penny away from the gift card deal. Solution: holiday shopping. I know a few people who would be pleased with some home decor gifts, and they were on clearance online!

I thought this candle holder was pretty freakin' fabulous for $6.29.

MELT Pillar Holder, $6.29

And I know someone who adores elephants, and this candle holder is totally their style. Just $8.49.

Nate Berkus Elephant Tealight Holder, $8.49

Yay Target! If you have anything on your "need list" or wish list, or even want to get a head start on your holiday gift shopping, this is a great time to do it.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment