Monday, October 14, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: fall blowout sale at zulily

Zulily is having a gigantic sale on everything from apparel, shoes, and accessories to home decor and children's toys. Check it out! There are amazing prices on great items. Seriously - set aside an hour to look through these sales. It ends Wednesday.

If you haven't signed up for Zulily, do yourself a favor and make an account. They have great deals on children's clothing and toys, but also include fun things for moms! I don't have children, but I do like searching their sales for gifts and women's clothing. Sign up for a free account here.

How about these boots? I think they're pretty fabulous - the look like they'd be plenty tall, and I love the spur detail on back. Eddie Marc & Co. Sharon Boot, $40.99 (was $120).


They even have a few women's New Balance running shoes and men's Vibram Five Fingers running shoes. The New Balance shoes start at just $42.99 (originally $75). I wish I had waited to get new athletic shoes from Zulily and not on sale from the New Balance store - those things cost an arm and a leg.


Oh, and there are so many clothes...

$15.49
$56.99
$22.99
$33.49














They have an insane amount of household goods as well, and I found what I'm spending the rest of my Zulily credits on! These Tovolo utensils have been on my wish list since January, but I've never found them on sale. In stores they retail for $15+ each, and even on Amazon they are $12+. Zulily has them for just $7.99. Win!


Not I have really nice, un-meltable, indestructible cooking utensils. Whoo hoo!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment