Tuesday, October 15, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: flash sale at marley lilly monograms

Like any good southern girl, I love my monogram. I put that sucker on everything - towels, sheets, blouses, jewelry, handbags, hats...and the list goes on and on.

One of my favorite online shops is Marley Lilly. They can slap a monogram on anything and do a fabulous job! I have bought items from them before, and they always get my order right. Word to the wise: wait until they have a sale to get your items. Not too long ago they had a 50% off sale for these awesome monogrammed leather cuffs. How cute are those?


Without further ado, Marley Lilly is having a FLASH SALE tonight from 8-11 pm. They are also having a contest for a $100 Gift Certificate to use in the sale! Click here to enter. (I hope I win...). Click on the picture below to get a sneak-peek of some of the items they will be featuring in the sale.



These items make wonderful personal gifts. Think about getting a monogrammed tote for a friend, to-go cup for neighbors, or casserole dish covers for a parent. I'm partial to the scarf!

They also are giving away a FREE Brown Leather and Gold Magnetic Bracelet ($24.99) with orders over $100.


- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment