Thursday, October 3, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: zulily deals + shoes and jewelry

Woot! I finally have found a reason to spend my Zulily credit.

There are so many great sales on Zulily that I don't have time to search all of them, but here are a few of my favorite items. First of all, there are a ton of deals on women's and kid's shoes. How awesome are the bows on these flats? Just $14.99 (they were $25).


I'm partial to these black boots - you could wear them with everything this fall! I like that they aren't so short that they make your legs look stumpy, but are tall enough to wear with a bunch of different outfits. I wish they were in my size, but alas, my feet are huge. $16.99, they were $35.00.






I'm ordering these bad boys - garnet druzy earrings for $7.99! I have had druzy jewelry on my wish list for a while now, so I'm jumping at the chance to get these. Plus, they're my birthstone. Happy birthday to me...





Statement necklace - check! Emerald agate necklace, $19.99. It was $79 - holy discount, Batman!





If that stone is to gigantic for you, this style may be more for you ($9.99, was $39.00).


If you haven't signed up for Zulily, do yourself a favor and make an account. They have great deals on children's clothing and toys, but also include fun things for moms! I don't have children, but I do like searching their sales for gifts and women's clothing. Sign up for a free account here.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment