Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[ garden ] :: still snowed in

Yep, we're still snowed in today! It looks like we may not be leaving tomorrow either, since it won't be above freezing until the afternoon. Besides a little bit of blogging, I spent the day taking more pictures. My poor garden is covered in about 3 inches of snow...


 Georgia Collard Greens are probably the *toughest* plant out there. They have been frozen
multiple times this year and keep bouncing back, better than before!


The snow is beginning to melt, and I'm having vision of raised garden boxes here...

...I've been cooking and drinking coffee in my PJs...



...and watching The Tudors. This show is pretty freaking awesome - I've been watching it for free on Amazon Prime.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OJFV3S/ref=atv_dp_gtv_sd_sib

Stay warm, y'all!

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment