Sunday, September 1, 2013

[ daily deals ] :: zulily deals & birkenstock $19.99 and up

I completely lied to myself last night and said, "I'm not posting any more Daily Deals until after Labor Day. There can't possibly be anything more."

That's a lie! A total lie.

I woke up this morning, had my coffee (and my mom's banana bread - she wins, it's better than mine), and started reading my favorite blog. And darn-it, if there wasn't a sale on Birkenstock shoes.

If you haven't signed up for Zulily, do yourself a favor and make an account. They have great deals on children's clothing and toys, but also include fun things for moms! I don't have children, but I do like searching their sales for gifts and women's clothing. Check out the sale on Birkenstock here, or sign up for a free account here.


$90.00 $29.99. Is this a need or a want? I'm unsure.

Now, Birkenstock shoes are expensive, but those things last forever and are pretty much indestructible. With proper care, you can expect your pair of 'Birks to last 5+ years! Even if they become worn down, the leather upper portion of the shoe can be salvaged and they can be re-soled for $20-$30 by a good shoe cobbler.

Other deals? Statement jewelery! If you don't know if you can pull off a chunky bubble necklace, then check out these understated baubles, now $8.99. I might snag this one since it's a little more work appropriate than a giant necklace!


There is an incredible amount of NCAA Tailgate-themed items. If you need some football or tailgating gear, then check out this sale! My sister, LaSay, is partial to this little beauty:

Roll Tide!

Unfortunately they did not have a lot of Georgia Tech items. Sad. Otherwise I would have gone on a shopping spree for gifts for The Hubs and his sister!

Remember, you need to have a Zulily account to view their deals - it's completely free to sign up and their sales change every day.

- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment