Sunday, April 27, 2014

weekend wrap up! - 4/21 - 4/27

Wow, I slacked a bit on grocery shopping. I stocked up on tons of healthy snacks for...

...another horse show! Check it out y'all - ribbons! This was my second time showing this horse that I have ridden a whopping eight times. I can definitely say that we have improved over the past two weeks. Go team!


Other than my epic success at the 4-H show this weekend, I shared the action-packed weekend activities from last week. If you get a chance, check out the Georgia Renaissance Festival before it ends on June 8th. The Atlanta Steeplechase was excellent so mark your calendar for the races next year!


 I only take pictures of horses and barnyard animals. For real. Next time I'll take pictures of people!


 This week's little "harvest" from my backyard garden has me wishing for rain. Seriously. I'm getting tired of watering!

http://miserly.blogspot.com/2014/04/garden-weekly-harvest-april-week-4.html



Even though I didn't pick a lot of vegetables and herbs, The Hubs and I did get to splurge a little at the Farmer's Market. New to market shopping? Check out my guide here!



Finally, my hair brained idea: comparing products in a very (un)scientific way to determine if higher quality products are worth the cost. Read about it here!
http://miserly.blogspot.com/2014/04/affordable-versus-cheap.html


- Maggie White

No comments:

Post a Comment